Seamoss is the elixir of life. It is a superfood found in the Caribbean Sea. It is rich in vitamins, containing 92 of 102 minerals in which the human body is made. It is a great source of Vitamin B12, B, C. It is also loaded with calcium, iodine, sulfur, magnesium, phosphorus, and many more.
Iodine is ideal for helping children to improve their concentration as well as aids in thyroid conditions. Other vital elements in it aid in bone and joint development, and brain development for kids.
- Boosts energy levels
- Promotes natural weight loss
- Helps build body muscle
- Boosts immune system
- High in folic acid
- Contains beta-carotene
Dry sea moss should be stored in a cool, dry place for up to one year.
Sea moss is so versatile that it can be consumed alone in its gel form or mixed into smoothies, teas, coffees, desserts, soups, or stews. It can also be used as a fast-acting topical gel on all types of skin and hair conditions.
Adults: 2-4 tablespoons per day
1. Rinse thoroughly to ensure all sand, salt and debris are fully removed
2. In a bowl, submerge sea moss with spring, distilled or alkaline water for at least 12 hours. Adding lime helps to neutralize the fresh ocean taste
3. Rinse the seamoss and place in a blender, combined with spring, distilled or alkaline water just until the Seamoss is fully submerged
4. Blend well until it becomes a smooth paste with the desired consistency
5. Place in jar and refrigerate up to 3 weeks for optimal benefits
*Note: For processed gel, please refrigerate before consumption and keep refrigerated.
Gluten free, dairy free, vegan
Store in a cool, dry place.